Town of Oakfield Summer Recreation Program
The Town of Oakfield Youth Recreation Commission is looking for candidates for the 2017 Summer Recreation Program.
The following positions are looking to be filled:
Recreation Leader (1)
- Duties include but are not limited to; supervising the Recreation Aids, supervising youth registered to the program, maintains record of attendance to the program and field trips, organizing and conducting games and activities on a daily basis, scheduling of activities and field trips, maintain records on participation in activities and writing summary report at close of program, administer first aid, completion of incident reports, reporting of hours worked
- Must have Leadership skills, organizational skills, strong sense of responsibility, work well with others, follow direction and must be computer literate.
- Anyone applying must be available for the entire five (5) week session at a salary of $3000.00.
Recreation Aide (5)
- Duties include but are not limited to; assist in conducting the program set forth by the Recreation Leader, participate in giving instruction for recreational activities, helps supervisor activities of the youth, maintains order, distributes and collects equipment, keeps record of attendance, activities, equipment, etc., performs minor custodial and maintenance tasks, may administer first aid.
- Anyone applying must be available for the entire five (5) week sessions at $9.70 per hour.
To complete an application, print a copy of the application found here. Applications can be mailed to: Town of Oakfield Community & Government Center, 3219 Drake Street Road, Oakfield, NY 14125. Applications will be accepted up to March 15, 2017.
Summer Recreation Program
Registration for all children must be completed online through the following link. Field Trip permissions must be completed online as well. Hand written slips for registrations or field trips will not be accepted. Thank you. Registration for the 2017 Youth Recreation Program will be available June 1-30, 2017.