It is almost that time of year again! Summer is coming fast and that means Oakfield’s Park Recreation Program is right around the corner. This is a 5 week program running from Monday July 11, 2016 through Friday August 12, 2016. The program is held at the little league park on Drake Street in Oakfield, Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day. It is offered to all children aged 6-12 years old.
To read more about the program, as well as some general rules and guidelines, please download and view our 2016 Youth Recreation Letter.
Calendar & Field Trips
Field Trips are always a major part of the fun at Park Rec. All of the counselors will be attending the trips so the park program will be closed on those days. Permission slips and money are to be turned in one week before the trip, and will not be accepted after this date. This summer, we will be going to Strong Museum, Minnehans Fun Center, Batavia Movie Theater, Darien Lake State Park (weather permitting), and Sea Breeze. Click here to view our program schedule.
- Wednesday, July 20th – Strong Museum: $8.50 per child. Includes all day admission at the museum. Bus leaves at 9:30 a.m. and will be returning at 3:30 p.m
- Wednesday, July 27th – Minnehans Fun Center: $14 per child. Includes unlimited access to all of their attractions (go-karts for all ages, mini golf, batting cages, video arcade, discovery zone). Bus leaves at 11:30 a.m. and will return by 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 3rd – Batavia Movie Theater: $12 per child. Includes movie ticket, small drink, and small popcorn. Bus leaves at 9:30 a.m. and will return by 12:00 p.m. Movie: To be announced.
- Tuesday, August 2nd OR Thursday, August 4th (depending on weather) – Darien Lake State Park: $2 per child. Please bring a packed lunch along with beach towels. Bus leaves at 10:30 a.m. and will return by 1:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 10th – Seabreeze: $26 per child. Includes ticket to park and lunch for the day. Bus leaves at 9:30 a.m. and will return by 4:00 p.m.